[MERGE] [0.90] document optional pyrex dependency in INSTALL

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Tue Aug 14 18:05:50 BST 2007

On (14/08/07 11:20), Paul Moore wrote:
> Specifically, you need the necessary headers to build extensions -
> these are part of the standard Python distribution, but (many? some?)
> Linux distributions split the standard distribution up - in those
> cases, you need whatever the distribution deems to be the
> "development" part of the Python distribution.

Thanks, I took something very close to your suggestion for this version.

I'm starting the RC progress now, so it may well have to go in like this
with improvements being made over the next week.

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256