Bazaar for SVN-Bazaar-SVN development?

Hendy Irawan gauldong at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 06:41:17 BST 2007

James Blackwell wrote:
> Yes, that development style is well supported by Bazaar. It's one of the
> more common flows.

Thank you James,

Would you provide some insights about each step (bzr command) necessary
for the steps below?

Thank you.

One thing that I have realized is that Bazaar works one a whole
Subversion repository and cannot use a child folder inside a repository,
not that it's relevant to the problem.

--
Hendy Irawan
www.hendyirawan.com