[MERGE] [0.90] document optional pyrex dependency in INSTALL

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Mon Aug 13 22:13:07 BST 2007

* James Westby [Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:55:16 +0100]:

> INSTALL is the place to look for how to install Bazaar, add a note there
> stating that Pyrex will be used if installed.

I thought the plan was to include the generated C source in the release
tarballs. If that's still the case, shouldn't the paragraph point at the
need for python-dev to be installed, rather than pyrex itself?

Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

«Ara que ets la meva dona, te la fotré fins a la melsa, bacona!»
                -- Terenci Moix, “Chulas y famosas”