0.90rc1 tomorrow

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Mon Aug 13 06:19:26 BST 2007

Tomorrow (depending on your timezone) I expect that james_w will make
a 0.90rc1 candidate.  I am working on reviewing the patches
specifically for bugs that are targetted at this release:

http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C46BDBD98.8010403@gmail.com%3E
#111665, bzr rm should remove clean subtrees
i know not everyone agrees this is a bug

http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C46BB4EAE.7050706@latte.ca%3E
#129299, plugin path should ignore trailing slashes

http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C46BC2357.3060100@internode.on.net%3E
(igc) organize docs into directories - would be nice to merge but i
hesitate to break pretty-docs

http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C46BB444C.3020506@terra.com.br%3E
(fabio) #77633 - ignore files with invalid filenames

I don't see anything that is approved and still needs to be merged.

If I missed something, please point it out; if it's not in BB please
resend with "[merge][0.91]" at the start of the subject.

There are some other highly useful patches up there, but I think no
others that really count as bug fixes; I'll go on to them once this
release is to bed.

--
Martin