Proper way of working Bazaar with Subversion repos with authentication

Hendy Irawan gauldong at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:55:29 BST 2007

Dear friends,

What is the proper way of working on Bazaar with Subversion?

I try:

ceefour at ojalanow:~/project/humblia$ bzr branch
'http://myproject.unfuddle.com/svn/myproject_myproject/'
bzr: ERROR: Invalid http response for
http://myproject.unfuddle.com/svn/myproject_myproject/.bzr/branch-format:
Unable to handle http code 401: expected 200 or 404 for full response.

I can svn ls to the URL just fine.

I'm usually using SVK to work offline with a Subversion repository.

After hearing a lot of good things about Bazaar, I'm beginning to think
that Bazaar with bzr-svn can be a good substitute/alternative to SVK.
Besides I really want to try it anyway.

Please help, thank you.

--
Hendy Irawan