Bazaar VCS User Registration web page now ready for testing!

Alexander Belchenko bialix at
Wed Aug 8 11:43:17 BST 2007

Ian Clatworthy пишет:
> All,
> As discussed previously, I've put together a registration survey based
> on the questions proposed here:
> If a few people could give it a test and let me know what you think,
> that would be great. The link is

My first impression is too bright colors. Despite the fact that blue and yellow
is colors of the my country flag, on this page it's too hurt for eyes.

> I want to have the final version ready to go when the Release Candidate
> for 0.19 is announced. As it will most likely be tuned before then given
> list feedback, *please just test for now* rather than fill it in
> accurately! I plan to wipe all test responses just before 0.19rc1 goes
> out so please, please hold off that in-built desire to fill in real data
> until then. :-)
> I'd also like feedback on where we should reference this web page. At a
> minimum, I'm thinking the README file. Perhaps the Windows installer as
> well though it might be best if someone in Windows-land made those
> changes rather than myself.

I'm not exactly understand what you propose for installer:
fire a browser to open this survey?
just show url to user?

Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -