[MERGE][Bug #115990] status should handle the -q (quiet) option like svn

Daniel Watkins D.M.Watkins at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 19:33:59 BST 2007

Aaron Bentley wrote:
> The code looks fine now, but I still question whether it makes sense to
> reuse --quiet for this purpose.  How about --svn or something?
Having thought about it a bit, my opinion is that this is the best way
to go.  We're adding this at least in part to ease the transition from
SVN so we want it to be easy to find.  '--svn' does that, '--quiet' doesn't.

'--quiet' also doesn't, as has been said, properly represent what this
does, which '--svn' does reasonably well, as it's SVN-style output...

--
Daniel Watkins (Odd_Bloke)
University of Warwick Christian Focus President