Building Bazaar on Windows

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:03:43 BST 2007

I'd like to build my own copy of bazaar (no particular reason at the
moment, other than to prove that I can, but ultimately I'd like to
have the opportunity to track the development and possibly even
contribute). I'm running on Windows XP, and have Python 2.5 and
pywin32 installed.

I've got the prerequisites from the Wiki page BzrWin32Installer, but
it recommends using paramiko.ctypes. The web page pointed to doesn't
seem to have a downloadable copy of the package available. I was
expecting to find a tarball, but it looks like I need to use bazaar to
download it... Would it be possible to host a tarball of
paramiko.ctypes somewhere, to make it easier to build bzr from
scratch?

Thanks,
Paul.