[MERGE][BUG 127361] Unit tests for win32 glob expansion

Kuno Meyer kuno.meyer at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 24 20:56:31 BST 2007

On 23.07.2007 23:03, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Aaron Bentley has voted +0.
> Status is now: Waiting
> Comment:
> Features should not be as broad as "win32".  In this case,
> "NeedsGlobExpansion" would be a good feature.

Ok.

> Please don't put high-bit characters directly into your file.  Instead,
> use unicode escapes like "\u000a".  Please do test with characters
> outside the iso-8859-1 set.  We commonly test with "\u1234", which is an
> Arabic letter.

Thank you for this hint. It helped me to discover and to work around two
implementation issues in glob.glob(), at least one of them known since
2004 and fixed on 2007-03-07 (see [1]).

With the latest changes, I hope that this patch is finally ready for
being applied ;-)

Kuno

[1]
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1001604&group_id=5470&atid=305470