"submit" command naming - just "bundle" preferred?

Vincent Ladeuil v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr
Fri Jul 20 08:25:21 BST 2007

    aaron> Adeodato Simó wrote:
    >> Along the lines of what's proposed in the SendingMergeDirective spec,
    >> I'd rather have, in the configuration:
    >>
    >> [send]
    >> default_address = list at foo.com
    >> pqm_address = pqm at foo.com

    aaron> As you know, PQM doesn't require and can't use a full-blown MIME email.
    aaron>  So there also needs to be a way to ensure bzr just sends the message
    aaron> itself, with no editor popup or anything.

And what about updating pqm so that it can just handle the same
submissions than BB ?

I think Martin mentioned in this discussion that 'bzr merge
bundle' was good.

If it's good for BB, it's good for PQM :-)

   Vincent