[MERGE] Bug #107967: fix bzr mv --after on a directory

Daniel Parks dp+bzr at oxidized.org
Mon Jul 16 22:51:07 BST 2007

On Jul 16, 2007, at 2:28 PM, James Westby wrote:
> One thing that surprised me was the error messages that some
> operations
> gave, stating that the destination wasn't versioned, particularly when
> sub1 and sub2 were both unversioned. However with automatic
> detection of
> already moved files the user's intent is a little murky.

Yeah, I thought it could be improved, but then I figured that the
actual error messages were orthogonal to the changes I was making.

I've got another patch planned that will clean up some of the error
messages, though I'm not sure if it's worthwhile to specially handle
cases were there are two errors (e.g. source unversioned, destination
unversioned).

> Your mail client sends a message that is different to those sent by
> others it seems, as the attachment is not included in my reply to
> you. I
> guess this is because it's MIME type is octet-stream, but I'm not too
> sure. It's not a big issue as your patch is there and still works,
> and I
> don't know if this affects other people.

Hm. That's irritating. It (Apple's Mail.app) looks like it will use
text/plain if I set extension to .txt -- I'll do that in the future.

It also sets the content-disposition to attachment. I don't see a way
to change that.

Thanks again!

Daniel