[MERGE] Unit tests for win32 glob expansion

Kuno Meyer kuno.meyer at gmx.ch
Fri Jul 13 23:54:12 BST 2007

Just unit tests, no code change of win32utils.glob_expand().

1) The behaviour of glob_expand() is more or less identical to the Unix
shell glob expansion, with the exception of wildcards where
capitalisation and the path separation char are treated more lazily.

2) Added a black box test for invoking "bzr add" with several wildcard
arguments.

It runs just under Win32 because I think under Unix even with
"run_bzr_subprocess" no glob expansion happens, since the corresponding
"subprocess.POpen" instance gets created with leaving the "shell"
parameter to False.

(And then again, I haven't a complete enough Linux installation
available to run the tests before submitting.)

Kuno