[merge] revert option help / global option tests (was Re: test_shelve broken in bzr.dev (2613))

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Fri Jul 13 05:45:16 BST 2007

On 7/13/07, Ian Clatworthy <ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net> wrote:
> Aaron,
>
> BzrTools doesn't have a public bug tracker so see attached. Might be
> related to the --all change? Or maybe not - I didn't go digging.
> Confirmed that it works fine in 0.18 though.

Rather than fixing all the plugins, here's a patch that puts back all
the global options and allows plugins to have options without help
messages.  (I still think it's a good idea if they do have help but
enforcing it with a test failure is too disruptive, and it's not
important enough to me to give warnings at the moment.)

--
Martin