[MERGE] Re: windows-only problem with launchpad plugin

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Fri Jul 13 05:05:35 BST 2007

Martin Pool wrote:
> On 7/11/07, Alexander Belchenko <bialix at ukr.net> wrote:
>> Alexander Belchenko has voted +1.
>> Status is now: Semi-approved
>> Comment:
>> I'd like to remove extra trailing whitespaces on some lines that you
>> edit. But otherwise it looks good and really fix the problem.
>>
>> For details, see:
>> http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C1184102239.6288.52.camel%40nemo%3E
>>

> It seems ok to me too, I'll merge it.

Cool. While it's quite sad that 'bzr branch lp:xxx' doesn't work on
Windows without this, my preference is to not merge low level changes
like this into 0.18 at this point. Until 0.19 is released, the long form
URLs will need to be the recommended way for users on that platform.

If anyone really wants this in 0.18 and disagrees, now is the time to
speak up. (We can always cut another RC with it included if it's deemed
important enough for 0.18.)

Ian C.