[MERGE] Restore environment variables in a timely fashion (bug 124153)

Jonathan Lange jml at mumak.net
Mon Jul 9 07:01:17 BST 2007

On 7/9/07, Andrew Bennetts <andrew at canonical.com> wrote:
> Andrew Bennetts has voted +0.
> Status is now: Waiting
> Comment:
> I see you've already dealt with my comment on the list about using
> osutils.set_or_unset_env, but I still feel like this is still leaving a
> bigger problem untouched (and effectively hiding it by fixing this
> symptom of it).

The problem is already hidden to Bazaar developers because of the way
'bzr selftest' works. Leaving the environment-warnings bug unfixed is
only going to bother Launchpad developers and other people who use
bzrlib.tests.

> If wasn't so uncomfortable about ignoring the
> disable_test_log(enable_test_log(some_file)) bug you've discovered I'd
> probably upgrade my vote.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/124849

Because I care about your comfort :)

jml