[MERGE] Non-verbose `bzr info` shows related branches (v1)

Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
Thu Jul 5 22:21:58 BST 2007

* John Arbash Meinel [Thu, 05 Jul 2007 10:22:10 -0400]:

> John Arbash Meinel has voted +1.
> Status is now: Approved
> Comment:
> The change is good and it fits under the general rules. (Improved code, no
> decrease in test coverage, etc).
> I agree with Aaron that it would be nice to have better unit testing for
> bzrlib/info.py, but that doesn't mean it needs to be done for this patch.

> I would recommend this one for inclusion in 0.18.

Thanks, since Ian already agreed to (see [1]), and your vote is the
second one, it'd be great if you could merge it. Thanks in advance. :-)

  [1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/2007q3/027478.html

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

British policemen don't wear guns. If they're chasing someone, they
yell, "Stop! Or I'll yell stop again".
                -- Robin Williams