[MERGE] Api versioning infrastructure

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jun 26 10:04:36 BST 2007

bzr-svn and bzr-gtk have been annoying me enough that I've scratch that
itch. Herewith a patch to export explicit API information from bzrlib,
with an initial exported api of just bzrlib. This is a starting position
only - we can go from here and add:
 - convenience functions that issue deprecations and hide the exceptions
 - a function that takes many versions and modules and checks them all
 - more precise API's centred around Tree, Branch, Repository, Transport
etc if we think its worth while. (I think it is; but can wait for
that :)).

-Rob