feature requests for loggerhead

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Jun 18 16:59:43 BST 2007

Michael Hudson wrote:
> Hi all,
> As some of you know by now, as part of my work at Canonical I'm working
> on loggerhead -- or, to be accurate, getting a good way of presenting
> bzr branches on the web, and loggerhead looks like the place to start.
> Loggerhead is what you're looking at when you click "browse code" on
> launchpad, for example:
> http://codebrowse.launchpad.net/~bzr/bzr/trunk/changes
> So far I've mostly been fixing bugs and getting to know the code, but
> I'm now at the point where deeper restructuring is on the cards.  Fixing
> performance and reliability issues are the main things I know about, but
> I'd like to here from people who use or would like to use
> loggerhead/codebrowse and wish it did things differently.
> Cheers,
> mwh

The biggest one that I know of is the reliability stuff. Also, as a use case of
bzrlib it might be good if you have any feedback for things that are

Also, did you see the recent thread about "webserve" and how it compares to
ViewCVS? Some people like to look at projects in the "Tree" view, and have an
idea of the recursive last changed for different directories, last author, etc.
I didn't follow it very close, but it would probably be good for you to read

Version: GnuPG v1.4.7 (Darwin)