Core Developer Handbook draft

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Sat Jun 16 03:46:59 BST 2007

Over the last few months, I've been collecting notes on various
processes followed within the Bazaar community and bugging people if I
couldn't find the information as easily as I hoped. I've put some of
that information together into a so-called "Core Developer Handbook". A
first cut is now up on the Wiki here:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/IanClatworthy/CoreDeveloperHandbook.

I'd like to get this into the doc we ship soon assuming people think its
useful and appropriate for it to be there. For the next week or two
though, I'd like to leave it on the Wiki and let people directly edit it
to make corrections, additions, etc. (It's in ReStructuredText so it
will be easy to move into the core docs once it's completed and stable.)

A special thanks to John Arbash Meinel and Martin Pool who will
undoubtedly recognise huge chunks of the context that have been ripped
off from numerous emails they're composed to me. :-)

Cheers,
Ian C.