[ANNOUNCE] bzr-gtk 0.17.0

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Fri Jun 15 17:11:21 BST 2007

We've just released another minor release of bzr-gtk, 0.17.0. This
release adds a couple more features and is intended to be compatible
with Bazaar 0.17.

The changes since 0.16.0 are:

 FEATURES

  * Added an EXPERIMENTAL feature for browsing remote branches in Olive
(Szilveszter)

  * Bookmarked locations are now added to branch/checkout history
(Szilveszter)

  * There are now more columns in the file list, and you can sort by them
  (Szilveszter)

  * A location bar was added to the top of the file list. On Windows, the
  drive selector combo was moved here (Szilveszter)

  * Don't warn about incompatible versions when .dev version of Bazaar
is used (Aaron)

 BUG FIXES

  * Get and Checkout dialogs: scan the branch only if the entry has lost
focus
  (#93653, Szilveszter)

  * Fixed 'bzr gcommit' if command not issued in a branch (#113394,
Szilveszter)

This release can be downloaded from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-gtk-0.17.0.tar.gz

The tarball has not been signed (yet), as GPG smartcard support appear
to be broken in gutsy at the moment . I will try to sign it tomorrow
using a different machine.

Bugs and requests for new features can be reported on launchpad,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-gtk.

Enjoy!

Jelmer