Problem pushing my repository

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Jun 13 23:07:00 BST 2007

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 04:36:34PM -0500 I heard the voice of
John Arbash Meinel, and lo! it spake thus:

> Well, I would think the error was moderately clear. Bazaar uses the
> ftp "APPE" command to append data to an existing file, but your FTP
> server does not support/allow APPE.

It seems to me this has come up before.  It's not just that it doesn't
allow/support APPE, but that it inexplicably gives a _temporary_ error
for such, rather than a permanent one (which I vaguely remember
hearing that we recovered from and worked around).

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net