[MERGE] revision-info fixes

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed Jun 6 23:09:15 BST 2007

On Wed, Jun 06, 2007 at 09:55:28AM -0400 I heard the voice of
John Arbash Meinel, and lo! it spake thus:

> Usually I'm of the mind that if we are opening a WT then we should
> use open_containing() but if we are opening a branch we should use
> .open()... but that doesn't really change things here.

Well, I actually did that because I don't really know what I'm doing
and it was a small change that seemed to work   :)

But looking at the docstrings, I think we _do_ want open_containing(),
because open() sounds like it wants the root of the branch, and '.'
may not actually be at the root when we run revision-info.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net