[ANNOUNCE] Webserve, new release
kreijack at tiscalinet.it
Wed Jun 6 20:47:07 BST 2007
after few months of no-work, I restart the webserve develop.
Now I announce a new (major) release of webserve: a web interface for bazaar.
The branch is considered as development branch still, but I hope to release
that branch as stable soon.
The major changes respect the previous stable one are:
- the code was redistributed in several files in order to avoid the old one
monolithic file ( the old hgweb.py file was about 1900 lines )
- it was implemented a self test suite. Until now, 36 tests are implemented
- the HTML output was re-tested on the w3c sites in order to check the
compatibility with the latest standard ( all the pages tested passed the
- a new changelog was implemented, in order to permit a better browsing of the
* the history is displayed from the latest revision, following
the leftmost parent. So the merged revisions aren't displayed.
* for every revision all parents are displayed. You can browse the log
of merged revision, starting from any parent clicking on the [L] link.
* in every page is displayed also the "merge points" (where
exist ) of the displayed revisions
* in the revision page, both the parents and the children are displayed
* near the revision-id, the dotted revno is displayed also
- webserve now support tag (see
Comments are welcome, you can see ( and pull ) this interface in action at
the readme file is at:
For comparison pourpose you can see the old web interface at:
In any case you can browse all the branches at:
comments are welcome
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87 87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/bazaar/attachments/20070606/9cc93c49/attachment.pgp
More information about the bazaar