[BUG?] bzr server hooks dont expose the real local url

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Jun 5 03:36:02 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-06-04 at 11:46 +0200, Vincent Ladeuil wrote:

> I think you're looking for abspath here, but you have used it for
> clone (may be wrongly).
>
> I think abspath definition is: from this path relative to you
> (the transport), give me back something that I can use to present
> that path to the user without referring to you.

No, I'm not looking for abspath. The abspath as currently defined is
used within the bzrlib code to get the absolute path of a thing within
the transport. And clone should definately be going to the abspath, I
dont think thats a bug at all.

Even though one can redefine it, it would then be inconsistent with
os.path.abspath, and also I think in the interests of security we really
only want an api that won't be easily misunderstood as one for regular
use.

Rob