Python-UK/GLLUG/Bazaar pub night Friday 18 May 2007

Pete Ryland pdr at pdr.cx
Wed May 16 22:13:11 BST 2007

Hi,

First of all, apologies for the cross-posting.

As we are blessed with the presence of a number of bazaar developers
in London this week, it seems fitting that we celebrate their work and
welcome them to London with a few pints with the UK Python community
and the Greater London Linux User Group.  I'm sure there'll be no
shortage of discussion to be had.

The pub I have in mind to meet at is the Hamilton Hall[1], just
outside Liverpool Street Station in the City.  It's a big pub and if
the weather is good, we can meet outside.  Depending on numbers, we
can then move on to another pub and/or a meal in Brick Lane, renowned
for it's subcontinental-style curries.

The proposed timing will be Friday 18 May at 8pm, that's *this*
Friday!  Feel free to come earlier, but it may be a little crowded
with city workers on their way home.  If you need directions or can't
find the group, please call me on 07757315087.

See you there!

Pete

[1] http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/21/212/Hamilton_Hall/Liverpool_Street
map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=EC2M+7PD&spn=0.005,0.02&hl=en