[MERGE][bug 115343] Allow 'bzr branch -r revid:xxx' to branch any revision in ancestry

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon May 21 18:14:38 BST 2007

Branch5 supported branching any revision in your repository (it if it
wasn't in revision-history, it just called gen_history() to create it
from scratch).

The attached patch makes "BzrBranch6" also support it. I only test that
you can branch anything in Ancestry (not just in your repository) since
that seemed more realistic for foreign branches. (And if we ever
implement any sort of auto-gc).

This also splits out the Branch.sprout() tests into their own module.

It also adds a test that Branch.sprout() produces a target branch of the
same format. Modulo a workaround for RemoteBranch objects.