[RFC] Removing the inventory concept from Bazaar.

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Wed May 9 22:12:23 BST 2007

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 11:09:16PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Matthieu Moy, and lo! it spake thus:

> 100 * 100,000 * 100,000 = 10^12
>
> If I'm counting correctly, that's _tera_, not giga.

I s'pose it is.  So, yeah.  A terabyte of noop records.

I did it in my head, and got tera the first time, but I figured "Wow,
that seems high".  So I did it again, and I guess I dropped a
thousand, yielding a more reasonable-seeming answer.

I guess the lesson here for me is "Don't double-check your figures"
;-)

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net