Bazaar back into Pybots?

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue May 8 08:49:32 BST 2007

Ian was working on setting up buildbot Robert reminded me that there
is a project at python.org that tests the python interpreter on
various platforms on various python modules.

  http://www.pybots.org/

There is a machine there which claims to be building Bazaar on Windows
but I think it's now inactive.  It would be good to find out ahead of
time about any breakage of Bazaar by python2.5 or 2.6 releases,
although there may be some noise from breakage just inside python.  It
may also get some useful exposure of Bazaar to python developers.

So I'd suggest: seeing if there's someone currently running a machine
who would also test Bazaar, otherwise contributing a machine we run
that will test Bazaar on Windows and Ubuntu.

--
Martin