Fwd: bzr error while branching from svn

Alaa Salman alaasalman at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:52:36 BST 2007

forgot to CC list. Sorry.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alaa Salman <alaasalman at gmail.com>
Date: May 7, 2007 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: bzr error while branching from svn
To: John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com>

I was using the 0.3.3 version but noticed that bzr was saying that it
couldn't load it. I stumbled across this "Since Bazaar 0.15, the plugin
folders may not contain a dashes like bzr-gtk . In stead rename such plugin
directories to something without a dash eg. gtk."  and i renamed the
directory, it is now using the plugin correctly, i haven't tried branching
again though(it seems very slow).

Perhaps there should be a note in bzr-svn plugin README file or the plugin
directory actually renamed.

Thanks.
Now i should go read up on how to actually checkout HEAD instead of
thousands of revisions.

Regards,
Alaa Salman