Bazaar in a Continuous Integration Server context

Jean-François Veillette jean_francois_veillette at yahoo.ca
Sat Apr 28 13:21:27 BST 2007

At work we are looking to change CVS for a better scm, bazaar is a
good candidate.
At that point, we are also looking to add a continuous integration
server to our infrastructure.
Based on this matrix :
http://damagecontrol.codehaus.org/Continuous+Integration+Server
+Feature+Matrix
only Continuum is integrated with Bazaar.

My question are :
- Is the above matrix uptodate in regard to bazaar integration
- Are there any other Continuous Integration Server that are
integrated with Bazaar that are not part of this matrix
- Bazaar itself seem to be using something similar (pqm), any
comments on that or the way people have achieve somehow the same goal

thanks,

- jfv