Missing revisions

Adam Mercer ramercer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:32:54 BST 2007

Hi

I've just notitced that changes that I'd already committed to my
branch were being marked as new changes. According the "bzr check"
there are 137 revisions in the branch, but only 119 as reported by
"bzr revno":

[ram at skymoo lalapps]$ bzr check
checked branch file:///Users/ram/lscsoft/lalapps/ format Bazaar Branch
Format 6 (bzr 0.15)
checked repository <bzrlib.transport.local.LocalTransport
url=file:///Users/ram/lscsoft/lalapps/> format <RepositoryFormatKnit1>
   137 revisions
  1346 unique file texts
146530 repeated file texts
  1173 weaves
[ram at skymoo lalapps]$ bzr revno
119
[ram at skymoo lalapps]$

Shouldn't the number of revision reported by check and revno agree?

Any idea what is the problem here?

Cheers

Adam