[MERGE] new help topic: urlspec ( repost )

Goffredo Baroncelli kreijack at alice.it
Sat Apr 21 18:44:07 BST 2007

On Saturday 21 April 2007, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> Goffredo Baroncelli wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > this patch was posted already, but even tough was reviewed by several
people (
> > John, Robert [*] ) it was never merged.

Hi Aaron,

> I don't think you mentioned that you have addressed the problems that
> prevented us from merging it.  That would have been useful to know.

I think that I have addressed already every problem signaled by all:

* PEP8 problems (Jhon)  -> correct
* removed some protocol (Robert) -> done
* renamed from 'protocol' to 'urlspec' (as suggest by
	Alexander Belchenko )-> done

> Aaron

Goffredo

--
gpg key@ keyserver.linux.it: Goffredo Baroncelli (ghigo) <kreijack at inwind.it>
Key fingerprint = CE3C 7E01 6782 30A3 5B87  87C0 BB86 505C 6B2A CFF9