Repository/Branch Layout

Dennis Benzinger Dennis.Benzinger at gmx.net
Thu Apr 19 19:41:49 BST 2007

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 11:17:56 -0500
Von: John Arbash Meinel <john at arbash-meinel.com>
An: Eugene Wee <eugenew at starhub.net.sg>
CC: bazaar at lists.canonical.com
Betreff: Re: Repository/Branch Layout

> [...]
> Well, it still works... And until we have "--dirstate-tags" as the
> default format, it is probably good to not have our documentation
> directly talking about it.

Is --dirstate-tags still experimental or could it be that tags will be
removed in the future? If not I don't see any reason why they shouldn't
be mentioned in the documentation. Even if they must be activated
explicitly.

> I would be fine switching it to something like 'releases/' though.
> [...]

<nitpick>
I think tags is better. Tags can not only be used for released versions of
a project.
</nitpick>

Dennis