[MERGE] generate bzr.1 from 'make docs'

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Thu Apr 19 16:18:57 BST 2007

Robert Collins wrote:
> Trying this bundle inline to see if it avoids evolution bustification.

I don't think BB looks inline for a bundle. Just in attachments.

Now, if I copy and paste you mail inline, I don't get \r\n, which is good.

If I save the file directly, I also get Unix line endings, which is also
good.

The downside is that the saved file is in Quoted Printable encoding. So
I get:

=3D=3D=3D added directory man1 // file-id:man1-20070418045910-74ew7wm1oqo2t=
fv0-1
=3D=3D=3D modified file Makefile
--- Makefile
+docs: $(htm_files) $(MAN_PAGES) doc/HACKING.htm
=20
 copy-docs: docs

So the only way for me to directly use it is copy&paste. Maybe another
mail program (mutt?) would redirect an email through a filter better
than Thunderbird does when saving to disk.

PS> If I look at the raw email, it was sent in "Quoted Printable", so
Thunderbird might just be saving it directly.