welcome, Bazaar summer-of-code students

Henry Ludemann lists at hl.id.au
Wed Apr 18 23:12:23 BST 2007

Congratulations to all the students!

As Szilveszter mentioned in an earlier email, I've also been working on
Windows shell integration. Current status is shell icon overlay
extensions work, and the context menu has working commit, diff, and
checkout (branch) menu options using bzr-gtk.

If Alexander would like, I can back off on this development?

Some screenshots are at <http://www.hl.id.au/Projects/tortoisebzr/>, and
the bzr branch is at
<http://www.hl.id.au/Projects/tortoisebzr/bzr-tortoise>.