[merge] Control-backspace to drop into the debugger

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:20:38 BST 2007

hi

On 4/17/07, Martin Pool <mbp at sourcefrog.net> wrote:

> At Andrew's suggestion I've updated this so that a second C-\ while in
> the debugger goes through to the default handler, terminating the
> process.

thank goodness for this, as I was wondering how would you quit-any-time with
this (which is normal ctrl-c functionality).

I would not like this to be enabled on non-developer installations.
Say someone is branching and for some reason want to quit,
I know with the changes you can do it now, but I think it should just exit
for most people.
Hence I suggest to have another environment variable to enable this for
developers,
and you can mention that in the HACKING doc.

regards
marius

--

I don't trust a Revision Control System with less than 5900 unit tests.