[MERGE] Make 'missing' try the pushloc too

Marius Kruger amanic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:34:34 BST 2007

hi,
For me it makes sense to let missing fall back like: checkout branch ->
parent branch -> pull -> push
(or something like that)
The way I use bzr it does happen that I might have pushed to a branch
and afterwards do a missing (just to make sure)
and then it complains that it has no target branch.

I also miss --remember functionality in missing

regards
marius

--

I don't trust a Revision Control System with less than 5900 unit tests.