[GTK/MERGE] refactor __init__ to remove duplication.

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Tue Apr 10 10:48:52 BST 2007

For some reason, I didn't get this email until yesterday (?)...

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 08:56:32PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> Btw, whats the policy for who can push to the gtk trunk? Should I push
> straight there?
We were trying to adopt the same policy as Bazaar has, with reviewing,
but that seems to've slacked a bit. The unwritten rule now seems to be to ask
for review by a fellow developer if you're changing something in the
core. Other things, of which you are the primary author, feel free to
change without discussion.

Given the recent bunch of regressions in bzr-gtk (0.15.1 fixed locking issues,
0.15.2 fixed the __init__ refactoring), we should try to do some more
quality control. There already is a beginning of a testsuite, but it
doesn't cover any of the actual GUI stuff yet.

Cheers,

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> - http://jelmer.vernstok.nl/
 11:31:43 up 2 days, 10:23,  1 user,  load average: 0.85, 0.56, 0.36