[MERGE] selftest enhancements: --exclude, --randomize, --list-only

Ian Clatworthy ian.clatworthy at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 4 14:31:43 BST 2007

All,

Patch addressing https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/102679 (selftest
--not option) and https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr/+bug/102686 (selftest
--randomize option) attached. I've gone with --exclude in place of --not
because that works better with Bazaar's option handling framework. I've
also added a --list-only option as suggested in the code.

Being front-end test harness code, I struggled to put together sensible
regression tests for these features. All advice and suggestions in this
area is very welcome.

I'd also appreciate whatever feedback anyone has on the UI and help.

Ian C.