hpss branch - all tests passing!

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Mar 29 14:28:44 BST 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-29 at 14:35 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 07:16:41PM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> > I'll write more later, or tomorrow, about the current progress. But
> > we've hit a really important milestone today: The hpss branch passes all
> > tests (though with some test stipple).
> W0000t! Looking forward to seeing hpss land in bzr.dev. What are the
> plans for integration?

Well we've already reduced the branch size by a good fraction by merging
the test changes. Possibly its obvious, but we have more changes now
with everything passing. I think we'll spend tomorrow making a bunch of
logical branches to get independent review; and start working on key
verbs/replying ot the design threads already extant about optimisation
using the server.

-Rob