sydney mini-sprint, kickstarting 0.16, roadmap for 0.16

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Tue Mar 27 08:41:57 BST 2007

On 3/27/07, Vincent Ladeuil <v.ladeuil+lp at free.fr> wrote:
> I'm still thinking (instead of coding for lack of time) about the
> 'bzr missing' rewrite (roughly: allows missing to display unknown
> revisions as soon as they are received from hpss).

That might be nice.  I think the ui for missing could do with some
love too though, since seeing two (potentially long) lists of
revisions one after the other is not really so useful.  Perhaps it
should be replaced with 'bzr pull --list --dry-run' or 'bzr pull -ln'.
 Streaming the revisions across would of course still work with that.

--
Martin