[ANNOUNCE] bzr-gtk 0.15.1

Jelmer Vernooij jelmer at samba.org
Sun Mar 25 18:00:56 BST 2007

We've just released another minor release of bzr-gtk, 0.15.1. This
release is mainly intended to fix some locking issues in olive that
occur with the latest 0.15 release candidate of Bazaar, but also
contains a couple of feature enhancements.

The changes since 0.15.0 are:

 BUG FIXES:

  * Prevent test suite from causing default-encoding changes (Aaron)

  * Fix testsuite when Olive was run before (Szilveszter)

  * Fix locking issue in Olive (Szilvester, #91522)

  * Don't obtain handle to networkmanager until necessary (Jelmer)

  * Better behavior in annotate when unable to go back (Aaron)

 FEATURES

  * Add very simple TortoiseBzr implementation (Wouter, Jelmer)

  * Add 'forward' button in gannotate (Aaron)

  * Add simple GTK+ progress bars (Jelmer)

  * Add gmissing command (Jelmer)

  * Add simple preferences window with plugin list and global settings
(Jelmer)

  * Add new command 'commit-notify' to listen for commits on dbus and
show them via pynotify. (Robert)

 UI IMPROVEMENTS

  * Move search fields in gannotate directly below source window (Aaron)

  * Move buttons to top, tweak layout (Aaron)

  * Strict commits are now a dialog, not a check box (Jelmer)

This release can be downloaded from:

 * http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-gtk-0.15.1.tar.gz

The tarball (not the .tar.gz) has been signed with my GPG key
(1EEF5276). The signature can be downloaded from
http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr/bzr-gtk-0.15.1.tar.asc. To verify the
integrity of the tarball, run:

$ gpg --verify bzr-gtk-0.15.1.tar.asc

Bugs and requests for new features can be reported on launchpad,
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bzr-gtk.

Enjoy!

Jelmer

Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer at samba.org> / Jabber: ctrlsoft at jabber.org