Looking to learn and lend a hand

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Sun Mar 18 05:35:21 GMT 2007

Hi Spencer,

I'm glad to see you helping out. I'm replying on list, so that other
people can join in the discussion.

I don't know a lot about epydoc myself. The comment was posted by Andrew
Bennetts, who I've CC'd on this email.

It could simply be a newer version of epydoc is needed for proper support.

I can see it listed here:
http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/manual-fields.html

I don't see it say anything about creating custom output for it.

As near as I can tell, your work looks correct (":deprecated: foo").

Andrew, do you know any more?