Bazaar accepted for Summer of Code

Matthew D. Fuller fullermd at over-yonder.net
Thu Mar 15 10:21:48 GMT 2007

On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 06:30:26PM +1100 I heard the voice of

> Let's capture any other ones people might have in mind, and maybe
> flesh these out a bit.  At the moment gui ideas predominate, which
> is probably fine, but perhaps there are other areas that are
> approachable?

I'd like to see the infrastructure for tree I/O filters worked out.
That would give the framework for the line-ending conversions that
come up from time to time, as well as keyword expansion and probably a
kadzillion other things that can be dreamt up.  I'm not sure it's a
good SoC choice though; it seems like it would have its fingers pretty
deep in several pies, and is probably fairly contentious.

Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd at over-yonder.net