bzr-svn problems

Sabin Iacob iacobs at m0n5t3r.info
Wed Mar 14 10:27:26 GMT 2007

hi list (and especially Jelmer :))

I've been banging my head against the wall for 2 days now trying to make
use of $subj to no avail. It says that I lack updated python bindings no
matter what I do. Tried:
 * subversion svn trunk
 * subversion 1.4.2 gentoo package +
subversion-1.4.0-metze-python-bindings.patch
 * subversion 1.4.3 gentoo package +
subversion-1.4.0-metze-python-bindings.patch

I got it to load using a version of the debian subversion 1.3.2 patch I
hacked some 1 month ago to apply against subversion svn trunk, but when
trying to branch something I get the attached backtrace, so I assume
there were some API changes that broke it.

I am pretty sure that the python bytecode is up to date. Any idea on
what am I missing here?

Regards,
Sabin