[MERGE] Reveal location of .bazaar in `bzr version`

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Mar 12 21:55:53 GMT 2007

John Arbash Meinel has voted +1 (conditional).
Status is now: Conditionally approved
Comment:
There is a small PEP8 error in:

self.assertEquals(1,out.count(bzrlib.__version__))

it should be
self.assertEquals(1, out.count(bzrlib.__version__))

Oh, and something 'bzr selftest source' catches, which I forgot. You
don't have the standard Copyright and GPL header at the top of
test_version.py, but I went ahead and added it.

(I also prefer assertEqual, but I don't think that is any sort of code
convention).

To me, monkey patching seems the best way to test the rest. I'll merge
this with the code cleanup, but it would be nice to get more tests for
the rest.

For details, see:
http://bundlebuggy.aaronbentley.com/request/%3C93F40416-66EA-4896-8C2D-8AA5F7F6E050%40bangpath.org%3E