[MERGE][Trivial] NEWS updates post 0.15-rc1

John Arbash Meinel john at arbash-meinel.com
Mon Mar 12 20:52:35 GMT 2007

Aaron Bentley wrote:

> John Arbash Meinel wrote:
>> A lot of the recent merges have accidentally been updating the NEWS
>> record for 0.15-rc1. Since 0.15-rc1 has been officially released, all of
>> these should be in DEVELOPMENT.
>
> Fine, but some of these (TT._iter_changes) should be in 0.15final.
>
> Aaron

Sure. It hasn't been very clear what is going to be merged from .dev =>
0.15rc2. It was my understanding (at this point) that we were just going
to re-tag 0.15rc2 from bzr.dev. Which means that all of it ends up in
0.15final.

If it were up to me, I would just tag off bzr.dev, and then revert any
specific patches that we want to hold off until 0.16-dev.