[RFC] including a toy .c/.pyx file in bzr.dev

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Mar 9 02:38:06 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-08 at 18:08 -0800, John Whitley wrote:
> Robert Collins wrote:
> > Please /dont/ install pyrex or do anything special - just setup.py as
> > usual.
>
> I typically don't even use setup.py -- I just run bzr from a symlink
> into the latest tarball release..  is that supported with the Pyrex
> branch?

Yes, it will either run the python implementation, or, if you have done
'make' in the source tree, run the C version of given modules.

The pyrex branch doesn't ship any, so running make should be a no-op for
you: I'd be interested to know if it works without complaint (if it
doesn't, please let me know).

-Rob