dirstate with subtrees... NEARLY!

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Mar 6 07:28:41 GMT 2007

We're in the last couple of hours of debugging I hope to have this
ready.

There are 3 tests failing, and that should be fixed very soon. Once
thats done I have some tests to add to prevent UI regressions that Aaron
noted, and I plan to bump all the new format markers to say '0.15' in
them, marking the version needed for new users looking at them.

If you have been experimenting with dirstate, you'll want to just
replace the .bzr/*/format files as appropriate, or just make new
branches/working trees etc.

Anyone interested in reviewing the diff from bzr.dev to dirstate would
be contributing significantly; anyone making the diff prettier will be
contributing HUGELY!

Cheers,
Rob