0.15 is

Martin Pool mbp at sourcefrog.net
Mon Mar 5 07:01:42 GMT 2007

Nicholas Allen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just thought I would say I'm very pleased with the latest features
> included in bzr.dev!

Thanks.

0.15rc1 is also ... a little late because Robert and I are debugging the
finer points of dirstate and subtree support.  As Robert posted earlier,
the performance improvements are pretty impressive.

If you want to help then basically we are trying to get everything
passing in this branch:

  https://code.launchpad.net/~mbp/bzr/dirstate-plus-subtree

Most of the breakage, I think, comes from the fact that this brings in
Aaron's change to give a unique id to each root directory when the
branch is created.  There are about 18 failures.

> It's great to see bzr now has tags and append only
> mode on branches. Great job and keep up the excellent work! Bzr really
> is shaping up to be a killer RCS. Now if only EOL conversions were
> supported.....

Did you check out the spec here?

https://blueprints.beta.launchpad.net/bzr/+spec/line-endings

Maybe you can add something to it or help people get get to consensus on
how it should work.

--
Martin